(as of Apr 18,2021 07:17:12 UTC – Details)
Kids Swim Goggles, OMID P2 Comfortable Polarized Unisex-child Swimming Goggles, Anti-Fog No Leaking Swim Goggles for Children (Age 6-14)
ARE OMID POLARIZED SWIM GOGGLES WORTH IT?
The Answer Is YES:
1. Compare with the mirrored goggles:
As we all know, lake and ocean surfaces naturally produce a lot of naturally polarized light, with light waves that run in one direction (horizontally).
The mirrored goggles will remove some of the glare from the water surface, and the view is slightly darker.
The polarised goggles have vertical light filters which will remove almost all the glare, they cut out glare while also making everything look crisper – which is ideal if you want to see what’s happening underwater.
2. The polarized swim goggles are better for your eyes:
Increase your visual comfort. Since your eyes won’t constantly distracted by glare, it is easier to view objects in bright conditions.
Much better clarity of vision and contrast for seeing into water.
Reduces your eyestrain. As the always adjusting to the glare from reflections is taxing on your eyes and can lead to eye fatigue.
Conveys colors better than regular tinted lenses.
Diminishes reflections and glare.
OMID Swim Goggles for Children
‘Compared to other goggles, I found it to be more comfortable.’ Our customer said to us.
We are a brand specializing in sports and outdoor gears for 10 years.
Our mission: Help people really experience the joy of swimming.
Polarized Kids Goggles – Age 6-14
UV-Protected Comfortable Swim Goggles
A soft frame fits comfortably against your face and adjusts with a soft silicone unti-slip head strap.
UV-protected lenses keep developing eyes safe, and feature an anti-fog treatment so you won’t miss a moment of the fun.
Anti-fog lenses offer outstanding clarity
Soft, comfortable frame
UV Protection helps shield eyes from the sun’s harmful UVA/UVB rays
Wide panoramic vision
Mirrored lens helps reduce glare
Outer eye fit offers a comfortable fit for a wide range of faces
Side release Speed-Fit clips for easy headstrap adjustment
Well made mesh storage bag for protecting goggles
Super Clear View & Wide Field Of Vision
Advanced curved lens technology offers the clearest possible visibility, while delivering an uninterrupted, 180° wide field of vision with exceptional hydrodynamics.
Comfortable Swimming Goggles
Goggles worn too tight will merely add pressure to the sensitive parts of the eye.
Our soft cushions distribute the pressure evenly and provide a maximum comfort, never leave red marks around eyes and nose.
Premuim & Breathable Mesh Bag
Keep the swim goggles dry after swimming and safe from extrusion.
OMID Swim Goggles Lenses For Every Environment And Condition
Mirrored Lens –
Designed to reduce brightness and glare with mirrored coated applied to tinted lens. Suited to outdoor use.
Smoke Lens –
Designed to reduce light transmission and lower the overall brightness. Best suited to outdoor swimming – perfect in the sun.
Polarized Lens –
Offer superior glare protection and are designed for high-level light and sunny conditions. Ideal for open water swimming, triathlons and bright indoor pools.
Why Are Your Swimming Goggles Fogging Up?
Condensation is the culprit behind foggy goggles.
Your goggles cool off in the water, but the area around your eyes heats up due to your body temperature.
The combination of hot and cold causes water droplets to form on the inside of your goggles — which creates fog.
How To Prevent Fogging?
1. Do not touch or wipe the inner anti-fog layer.
2. Make your skin cooler by splashing face and moisten goggles before swimming.
3. Swim goggles have a limited anti-fog life. A suitable anti-fog spray extends the lifespan.
4. Take a small drop of shampoo and gently rub it over the surface of the lens and rinse it out.
5. Spit on each lens and shake the goggles to make sure they are evenly coated.
How to Stop Your Swim Goggles From Leaking?
1. Inspect your goggles for disfigurement such as bent or kinked frames.
2. Store goggles in a protective bag or case to prevent them from getting bent or disfigured. Disfigured goggles often become leaking goggles.
3. Adjust the strap to your head so that no gaps exist between the seal and your eyes. If you tighten your head strap too much, you actually might cause more leakage by pulling the eyepieces away from your face.
4. Suction the goggles to your eyes before swimming by pressing them hard against your face. This will help prevent leaks around the edges.
5. Work on keeping a neutral facial expression. Making faces or squinting your eyes while swimming with goggles can cause your eyes to crinkle around the edges, your goggle’s seal to break and water to leak in.
6. Replace goggles if they show signs of wear. With use, even the best pair of goggles can start to lose their seal.
How to prolong the life of swimming goggles?
1. Rinse the lens with cold, fresh water to remove salt or dust after swimming.
2. Do not touch the outside / inside surface of the lens, otherwise the coating will be damaged.
3. Let it air dry before putting in pocket. Residual water in the goggles can damage the coating.
4. Swimming goggles cannot be set up too long under the blazing sun or high temperatures.
5. Store your swimming goggles in the protective case to avoid scratches.
【Polarized Kids Swimming Goggles】 The polarized lenses will block 99% of intense glare from the sun or light reflecting off flat surfaces such as lakes and seas, ensuring a better eye protection for outdoor/indoor swimming and other water sports.
【Comfortable Kids Swim Goggles】 Premuim & Adjustable non-slip silicone strap and flexible nose bridge allow the kids swim goggle to fit any face shape, super-soft silicone gaskets distribute the pressure evenly around the kid’s eyes and provide an extreme comfort that never hurt the nose or leave a mark on the face.
【Advanced Anti-fog Design】 OMID swim goggles kids finish fog-free with the advanced anti-fog treatment technology to stop the lenses from becoming steamy and offer your sweatheart excellent visibility to focus on swimming under water.
【Professional Leak-proof & UV Protection】 Ergonomic design with 3D frame ensures a perfect fit and never allows water leak in to protect your children’s eyes from irritation. OMID kids swim goggles are constructed with 100% UV protection to filter out harmful rays, which will bring them worry-free, crystal clear swims every time.
【180° Wide View & Easy Adjustment】 Curved Lens technology offers 180° wide field of vision with exceptional hydrodynamics. Quick-fit buckle for perfect fit with simple one-touch – Even while wearing.