Garnier Haircare Fructis Smoothing Treat Shampoo and Conditioner, 98 Percent Naturally Derived Ingredients, Avocado, Frizzy Hair, W/Mask Sample, 1 Kit (Packaging May Vary)
(as of Mar 30,2021 21:13:23 UTC – Details)
What’s your hair care made of? New Fructis treats shampoos conditioners made with 98% naturally derived ingredients, bursting with super fruits, made to nourish hungry hair. Fructose treats say yes to smooth, no to silicones, Yes to nourish, no to weighdown, Yes to vegan formula, in a recyclable bottle, just soft, nourished, shiny hair. We’re papaya with a punch, coconut with confidence, that’s what we’re made of. Hungry for more? Try our treats hair mask, 3 ways to use: 1. Hair mask 2. Conditioner 3. Leave in treatment. By Garnier naturally. We consider an ingredient to be natural derived if it is unchanged from its natural state or has undergone processing yet still retains greater than 50% of its molecular structure from its original plant or mineral source. This formula consists of 98% naturally derived ingredients. The remaining ingredients constitute 2% of the formula to ensure sensuality and preservation. No animal derived ingredients or by-products.
No silicones, No Parabens, no artificial colorants, in a recyclable bottle, formula is vegan, 94 percent biodegradable formula and suitable for color treated hair
What’s the deal with sulfates- they are effective cleansing agents – We use sulfates derived from Palm along with mild sulfactants derived from coconuts and naturally derived ingredients for luxurious foaming lather that cares
Hungry for more- Try Fructis smoothing 1 minute Hair Mask with Avocado extract, for soft, smooth, shiny hair, 3 ways to use- Hair mask, conditioner, or leave-in treatment
Garnier has partnered with terracycle to keep beauty products out of landfills, producing our products in a facility committed to sustainability
Be the first to review “Garnier Haircare Fructis Smoothing Treat Shampoo and Conditioner, 98 Percent Naturally Derived Ingredients, Avocado, Frizzy Hair, W/Mask Sample, 1 Kit (Packaging May Vary)”
There are no reviews yet.