(as of Jan 19,2021 12:56:28 UTC – Details)
Wheelbase (without propellers): 210mm Weight (without battery): 265g
– Pulsar 2306 2400KV LED Performance Brushless Motors
– Mini Magnum III F4 Flight Controller (MATEKF405 Firmware)
– Magnum 3-6S 35A BLHeli_32 Electronic Speed Control
– EMAX Tiny D8 FrSky Receiver
– Caddx Ratel 1200TVL HDR FPV Camera Customized for Hawk Pro
– 25-200mW 37CH VTX w/ Raceband
1. Hawk 5 Pro 1x
2. Instruction manual 1x
3. AVAN 5*3.0*3 (3x CW, 3x CCW)
4. AVAN 5*2.8*3 (3x CW, 3x CCW)
5. Extra Hardware Set 1x
6. EMAX Nano RHCP SMA Antenna 1x
7. Clear Translucent Motor Bases 4x
8. Blue Translucent Motor Bases 4x
9. Spare Canopy 1x
When the Hawk 5 was first unveiled, EMAX revolutionized the drone racing landscape by establishing the optimal specs for a fluid racing experience. But what EMAX has done again is redefine the field in aerial drone technology with the revolutionary Hawk Pro.
By utilizing a comparatively lighter canopy, the Hawk Pro features a more aerodynamic profile which enable faster speeds and an improved power to weight ratio while still retaining the rigidity and durability to handle any situation. With its slim design, the Hawk Pro also offers a mounting system to allow designers to create their own customizations to further personalize the flight experience. With an upgraded FPV transmission system and camera, pilots will be able to fly with ease as they navigate each terrain with a clear view.
Featuring a newly engineered power system consisting of the Mini Magnum III power stack paired together with the Pulsar brushless motor system and AVAN (Uh-Von) Scimitar propellers, maximum power, reliability, and efficiency is achieved offering a superior flight experience over its predecessor.
LED Pulsar Motors
Spare Canopy 1x
EMAX Nano RHCP SMA Antenna 1x
Speeds up to 100MPH